What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information you give us when you complete a new account form which might include your name, address, email address, phone number, bank details and other information relevant to a business relationship with us.
- Other general correspondence between us eg emails for the purpose of continuing our business relationship.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with a service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Making contact with you.
We will never share your information with any other third parties except our accountant, bankers and our selected delivery partner for the provision of our service to you, or for our own company compliance.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the settings on your browser or device to reject cookies. Please note that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of our websites for example come back to a partly full basket.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us. We remove personal data from our files after 5 years of inactivity. We hold copies of invoices for 7 years in order to meet our obligations with HMRC.
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold for you.
- You may withdraw consent for Lomond Books Ltd to use your personal data at any time.
- You have the right to request a correction to information that we hold about you.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if we fail in our obligations to protect your data.
Lomond Books Ltd may update this policy from time to time. Updated policies will be available on our website and you should check the site from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes.
You can contact us by writing to Lomond Books Ltd, 12-14 Freskyn Place, East Mains Ind Est, Broxburn, EH52 5NF or emailing email@example.com